Tuesday, August 19, 2008

9th August 2008: De-Stress


As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". A working adult and a student. Both face pressure in their own fields. De-stress with RUN WITH THE WAVE at the lowest rate.


Running through the waves is an amazing way to release tension. Scream all the way through... no neighbours will complain that you are too noisy! Instead of burying yourself in the book for hours with the words dancing in front of your eyes, spend at least an hour on the sea to clear your mind. It will give you new strength when you hit your books later.



Soar like an eagle and you will be fascinated by how beautiful the scenery is. You may start with a thumping heart but at the end of the journey, you will feel differently. It is one unique activity that you will have to experience for yourself as it is difficult to describe in words how good the feeling is.



6 comments:

mcky1224 said...

Hello~
Thank's for visiting my blog! Seeing you enjoying so much makes me feel like having myself go along with the wave! It is true that I am being pressure by books, books, and books... How nice if I could make myself there at least once~ Thank's for sharing your joyful trip!

Faisal Admar said...

i am not afraid of the parachute. not at all until one of my friends told me about broken leg caused by it... then it changed my courage :P

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Mcky 1224:
Come to Batu Ferringhi with your friends. You can request for barbecue by the beach... we can prepare the food for you...

Faisal Admar:
About broken legs.. it won't happen if you are able to control the parachute when you're landing. Give it a try.. we will guide you to a safe landing :P

The Oriental Express said...

Oh yes! I saw all the beach activities during my last trip back when we stayed at Lone Pine Hotel.

I usually go back to Penang to visit my beloved brother and family...usually around Chinese New Year as koko has 10 days break.

Your activities look like great fun. However, I have phobia for water and heights! Hence I can only take joy in watching others.

Anonymous said...

It sure is fun. But how much was it again? RM 60 for 5 minutes ride? Isn't that a little expensive?

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Swo : It is not RM60 for 5 minutes. That will be too expensive. It is only RM50 for 15 minutes.